Poor Abby had to stand on a step because she is still pretty short! She wanted to pour the water and make the water wheel move so badly, but her little arms could not lift that much water and she got more water in the sand than in the cup.
I convinced Will that I thought we needed to get the girls a sandbox and water toy to play with outside and we finally found one that we agreed on and bought it. I got pink and purple sand for the girls (an idea I got from my friend Emily's blog). They had all sorts of colors of sand at WalMart if someone else has boys. They played with it today for hours, until they started getting pink despite 70 rating sunblock. I just have fair skinned girls!




4 comments:
Those water/sand toys are so fun. I've been wanting to get one for Jack, but have yet to get Dave to agree with me (or find one at a garage sale).
How fun! The sand looks great! Isn't it just more fun when it's a different color?
Don't you love the weather here that we can be outside.
hey maeg! try finding a sunscreen with zinc in it. it's hard to find, but actually works. my kids are fair skinned too. just a little fyi for you. email me if you want to know where it get some. :)
Post a Comment