Well, you never can tell with Colorado how the weather will be. I am really getting tired of the rain and cold in MAY! We seriously need to have some nice weather so that we can get outside. We are going a little stir crazy. Plus, Will is selling in the cold and they never do as well in this type of weather as they do with nice sunny days. Here are some pics from us being locked in our own house! Again, I say lastly, everyone should see "PS I Love You"- it is so GOOD!! And I love Gerard Butler's accent!!!
We watched lots of Doodlebops and rented Alvin and the Chipmunks. The girls loved it.
Lots of dressing up as princesses
Ellie and Daddy before he had to go to work
LOTS of Naps because we have tired girls!




3 comments:
we hear ya, Maegan! Hopefully it will be nice this weekend. Good luck with sweet little Abby...we are thinking of you guys. I think it's about time to try our AHS summer get together. What do you think?
I know what you mean. Spring came and went before we knew it, we are back to winter here. Keep up the fun!
It's so funny that you made a post about PS I love you because like 5 minutes ago I made a post ode to that movie as well!! It was so great! Gotta love Gerard!
Post a Comment