Thursday, November 12, 2009

My kids are how old?

We got the girls pictures taken last week and Ellie and Abby are getting so old.  It is crazy.  Next month, I will have a 5 and a 3 year old.  What the heck?!  That is crazy!!!  Ellie looks so OLD and grown up in this first picture.  Well, I am so grateful for my beautiful girls!











5 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

cute pictures! it is so hard to watch them grow older!

Tobi said...

You girls are so cute. I can't believe we even have kids! Weren't we newlyweds living next door to each other just a minute ago?

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

WOW!! Your girls are so grown up. So lovely! I need to get new family pictures soon!! Okay, so Maegan, I have been thinking about the "Gospel ABCs" book. I really want to design on digitally and have it printed. It may take me a couple of months, but if you're still interested, I'll let you know when I get it done!

The Carlson Crew said...

HOW do you do this? Your photo sessions look like catalog covers! Ours look like ads for ... tissues and family counseling.

Shelley said...

What sweet girlies!!! Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas:)