Friday, April 3, 2009

See This-

I saw something at lunch today up Abby's nose. There was a hot pink something inside and I thought it was candy from the easter house. Well, we went to the doctor, because we were out and about running errands and Dr. Thomas did not think it was candy. He made his little contraption and out popped this toy shoe. Yep, Abby stuck it up her nose. She is a crazy girl!

4 comments:

Tobi said...

I'm so glad my kids haven't figured out that sticking things up there nose is a great idea. I'm glad the hot pink barbie shoe came out!

MaiTy said...

Haha, that has got the be one of the funniest things I've seen come out of a kids nose!!!

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

LOL that is too funny!! I have heard of my cousin sticking a lego in his hear and one of my first graders swallowed a jingle bell, but that beats all!

Michal Thompson said...

In the ED we will sometimes close the other nostril and then blow through the mouth and it poops right out.