Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Dreaded Dentist

I truly hope that my girls do not get my teeth genetics. I had to have two crowns put on because some decay got under some old filling and "mushroomed" out through the whole tooth. Well, now the last tooth that got prepped for the crown, is aching and now I probably will have to get a root canal! Ugh, I hate the Dentist. I really like ours because he used to be our home teacher, but I really hate the dentist because I always have something wrong and I hate getting numbing medicine in my gums, it makes me queasy. Oh well, we shall see, hopefully tonight will not be as painful as last night, but I am not holding my breath.

6 comments:

MaiTy said...

I hate the dentist too. Last summer we had cleanings and I ended up having to get a tooth filled. They gave me a numbing shot that hit a nerve. My body lurched uncontrollably. The worst part is, that part of my face still hurts so bad. So, that was a long way to say that I hate the dentist too!!

The Evers said...

Hey! I have been meaning to leave you a comment for a while now! Thanks so much for all of your sweet comments and advice. I love getting them, but am really bad at leaving them! I lve your blog though, it gives me ideas for what to do with two girls now. I love having girls! I am like you with the dentist, but my biggest dread is always the stinking cost! It is so expensive and I never want to pay money for dental work. So pretty much I never go:) Well good luck with your chompers!

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Ugh! I hate the dentist too... good luck!

Chandra said...

I know...the dentist always causes paranoia for me too! Hope all goes well.

Down in the Sun said...

I know what you mean about the dentist. Never great news here either! Tommy is doing better. We were in AZ but are now in CO for a little while. The kids and I moved in with my parents for the next 6 months while Tommy finishes up Med School in AZ. We are trying to save up. Then in August we will all be back together in AZ, probably Tucson area. Tommy is here on a 3 week break. Not the best break with all that has gone on this week!

Tobi said...

I hate the dentist and have still not seen one in many years. I know I should go but I just can't bring willingly bring pain on myself.

The movie quote on my blog is from THE BEE MOVIE. Have you seen it?