I was getting ready for work and Will had the girls in the tub in my bathroom with me and he told them to show me their new trick - They love the water, we got to get swim lessons going.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
So cute! Maybe Kaelah just needs a sister to help her like the water again. (: Sometime we'll have to go to a Mammoth game together!!! I had no idea you went to those. We've never been but wanted to go this summer. Just never got around to it. Did you attend the free day at the Denver Zoo today? I thought it would be too much to do so close to our trip Thursday morning, but I'm sure it would have been fun!
CUTE!!!!!!!!! That's really the only word that comes to mind... :)
ohhh...I love the little naked bums!! Your girls are so cute.
You asked on my blog who Jennifer and my Edward was? Jenn just meant that she thinks Robert Pattinson is much cuter than Leo Decaprio who played Jack in Titanic. It's crazy how are minds work isn't it?
Post a Comment