Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Survey

THE ABC GAME
A-Attached or Single? Attached
B-Best Friends? My husband
C-Cake or Pie? Lemon cake from Del Frisco's
D-Day of Choice? Any day I do not have to work or I am not sleeping off working the night before
E-Essential Items? Chapstick and gum
F-Favorite Colors? pink and purple and blur
G-Gummy bears or worms? Bears, but I prefer Swedish Fish for gummy candy
H-Hometown? Littleton, CO
I-Favorite Indulgence? Spa days-Pedi, Mani, Facial, Highlights, THE WORKS
J-January or July? JULY
K-Kids? 2 girls and we want two more-preferably twin boys so I can just be done
L-Life isn't complete without? My family
M-Marriage date? August 23rd, 2001
N-# of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers
O-Oranges or apples? Green Apples cut in half with salt
P-Phobia or fears? Being assaulted and dying
Q-Quote? "This is one of the miracles of love: It gives a power of seeing through its own enchantments and yet not being disenchanted." CS Lewis
R-Reason to smile? My girls
S- Superman or Wonder Woman? Neither, my hero is Edward Cullen
T-Tag someone? I think everyone has been tagged
U-Unknown fact about me? I can't think of anything
V-Vegetable? Cauliflower with apple cider vinegar and salt
W-Worse habit? Eating too much sugar to stay awake at night
X-X-Ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound because it is for a baby
Y-Your favorite food? Del Frisco's Steak and lemon cake
Z-Zodiac Sign? Leo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Edward! He is definately my first hero choice too.

Michal Thompson said...

I have been thinking a lot about you the last few days. I hope I didn't say anything wrong. I hope you are doing well. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Anonymous said...

That survey is totally cute! Interesting about the apples, I have never tried that.