I was at work on January 27th, 2008 when my husband called and said that our prophet had passed. I was sad, but I was so happy for him that he was reunited with his wife, Marjorie. I got the impression from past talks in General Conference that he did not want to be on this earth without her and he was just waiting until Heavenly Father decided his mission was finished on this earth. President Hinckley means so much to me and so much of my testimony of this church. He was the prophet for most of my life and the first one that I really touched by. I was not able to see the funeral, because I was at the Denver Temple seeing one of my great friends from BYU be sealed with her husband to their daughter. It was awesome to be in the temple, to see this awesome ordinance and also be thinking of President Hinckley and how many consider his legacy increasing the number of temples around the world. I know that he was a true prophet and I am so grateful for his testimony in this life.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment