I just had to blog about the new series I am into called "Twilight" by Stephenie Meyer. She is a member that graduated from BYU and I bought the book at Deseret Book and the next day started it. It is so great that I finished in 12 hours. Then I had to go get the next two books and finished those saturday and sunday. Now I have to wait till next year to read the next book. I am already anxious. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these books. I guess I am going to just have to start reading them again and go slower to truly enjoy every word.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Oh my gosh! I'm on the 3rd book, Eclipse and I'm already wanting to read the forth. I didn't read them as fast as you (I wish I had more time to read!) I started the first book on my cruise and I should have brought ALL 3 with me! Now I only read at night and I'm tired, so I don't get many page read. Anywho...I'm with you; these books are so good!
Post a Comment